2.10.2010

i want this forever

Knotted Multichain Necklace, $8.80
Subtle Rock Skinny Jeans, $27.80
Pyramid Lapel Jacket, $39.80
Foil Lips Top, $11.80
Sponge Painted Skirt, $14.80
Lacey Trapeze Tank, $15.80
(personal favorite!)

pieces: all forever21.com
In life some things just seem to go together: peanut butter and jelly, Romeo and Juliet, Dooney & Bourke... you get my drift. In my life, however, there are two prominent factors that just don't seem to want to match up- unemployed and addicted to shopping. That's why when Forever 21 opened up a brand new, double story store in my town's mall I was beyond ecstatic. For prices not much higher than $40 I could buy everything my closet has been longing for. And the clothes look cute, too! F21 offers the perfect "low" pieces to mix with some higher end threads that I already own. No need to break the bank for designer duds when you can have runway looks at unbeatable prices. Now those are two things that should definitely be paired together.

1 comment:

glee said...

real haute materials. i love te skirt :)